"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Should have kept up with this forum instead of leaving for a few days! Haha, I have had a lot of work to do but hopefully will be able to keep up again! My eggs are on Day 5!!

This is Chocolate (the Partridge Chantecler) & Bunny (the surprise yellow one that I have no clue what it is besides a chicken) :lol:

Quote: they sure did!!! They always giggle so hard when the ducks go diving swimming and look like frogs!!! ha ha ha

Bacon (the lighter one) and Eggs (the black one)

AWWWWw is that a Lav?????

New to hatching and to forums.. first hatch didn't go so well, we will call it beginners learning curve and lack of instruction on how to use the loaned bator.
sad.png
Second hatch is on day 18 and I am excited to candle tonight. I have 25 eggs to candle. The eggs are from my welsummer hens and I am sooo flippin excited to watch them hatch. I started this as a project with my son but I have quickly become addicted!!! I have 2 of my own bators on the way and look forward to lots of hands on learning!
Welcome!!! ohhhh Lockdown!!!! good luck!!! let us know if you need help with anything!!! Tons of info at that link!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/incubating-w-friends-helpful-notes-links-informational-post-links

Back
Top Bottom