"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

:love :clap :weee YOU NEED A dance PARTY!
635656943088146742-18339130_dance.gif
when-i-dance-alone-o.gif
leonardo-dicaprio-dancing.gif
pumpgirl.gif
post-32277-George-W-Bush-dancing-gif-W-Im-GFUP.gif
tumblr_nlfsg9RUJj1upqmelo1_400.gif
tumblr_inline_mln2hmPG3H1qz4rgp.gif
:yesss: :hugs I am glad herding went well!! awwwwwwww cuties!! awwwwwwww Congrats!!! at some point I hope I can try it!! dont you? I have not been on much myself to be honest, been very busy. I pray she is ok!! @granny hatchet is louly love ok? WELCOME!!!!!! Serama!! are they shipped or local? you need anything tag and give us all a shout and we will do what we can to help!

[COLOR=000000]I have pulled extremely helpful NOTES, LINKS &[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]Informational[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]Post Links from the Incubation w/ Friends thread[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=000000]for EVERYONE'S convenience and will continue to put them HERE:[/COLOR]​

To be honest I have been testing this. It seems to be ok after day 13 but there are losses before that for some reason.
That'd be cool..... They are like zebras with wings, arent they? LOL

Quote:
LL

This is the bolt with a big washer on it and then stuck through to the inside of the bator and another big washer on the inside before the bolt

LL

see the little plastic turn screw that is made for it to clamp on the aquarium? remove that and insert a bolt instead.

This morning I checked on my third chick before going to work it's little wing was out but nothing else was and the very back of the egg was still not zipped. I took it out and found it had both somehow turned it's head in the opposite end of the egg and it had a double membrane. I took a little set of little embroidery scissors and made a tine hole threw both membranes where it could breath and maybe get itself out. Of course worried all day til I got home. It was out and moving at three. It's feathers looked droopy and dry and it was still crying like it did when the second one was kicking it. A few minutes ago it became quiet and died. Did I do something wrong? :(

So sad, sorry you lost the chick.

This is the bolt with a big washer on it and then stuck through to the inside of the bator and another big washer on the inside before the bolt

LL

see the little plastic turn screw that is made for it to clamp on the aquarium? remove that and insert a bolt instead.
Love it! Thanks for the add'l info.

Back
Top Bottom