"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Quote:
lol.png
I'll get some up later. I'm supposed to be going to get my tongue pierced soon and I just know I'll end up cuddling with the friendly little puff balls.
lol.png
I don't want to handle them too much before then.
duc.gif
OUCH

Quote:
lol.png
I'll get some up later. I'm supposed to be going to get my tongue pierced soon and I just know I'll end up cuddling with the friendly little puff balls.
lol.png
I don't want to handle them too much before then.
duc.gif
OUCH
I ended up handling them anyway. June Bug got his hands on the chicks. I thought he was outside with Blu, but he was in my room terrorizing the chicks. Thankfully he didn't hurt them. I didn't think I was gonna have to use the Nutri-Drench I got today so soon. I guess it's a good thing I got it. Both chicks are doing fine now. Chirping and moving around.

It's probably going to hurt. I just know it. That's never stopped me before, though.
lol.png

I ended up handling them anyway. June Bug got his hands on the chicks. I thought he was outside with Blu, but he was in my room terrorizing the chicks. Thankfully he didn't hurt them. I didn't think I was gonna have to use the Nutri-Drench I got today so soon. I guess it's a good thing I got it. Both chicks are doing fine now. Chirping and moving around. 

It's probably going to hurt. I just know it. That's never stopped me before, though. :lol:

Only hurts for a time. I don't have one but it can't be much worse than tatts

Quote: I'll get some up later. I'm supposed to be going to get my tongue pierced soon and I just know I'll end up cuddling with the friendly little puff balls. I don't want to handle them too much before then.
duc.gif
OUCH

It's probably going to hurt. I just know it. That's never stopped me before, though.
ANDDDDDDDD how ya feel???? need someeeee ice cubes?? bawahhahhahhahaa

should I speak with a lithsp???
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

@Sally Sunshine Here's your proof!
lol.png
Looks like one is bearded and the other isn't.

Love the darknesss1!!

Quote: I'll get some up later. I'm supposed to be going to get my tongue pierced soon and I just know I'll end up cuddling with the friendly little puff balls. I don't want to handle them too much before then.
duc.gif
OUCH

lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

lol.png

Love the darknesss1!!
lol.png
I haven't gone yet. June Bug is still awake and he's refusing to go to sleep. I can't leave until he's asleep.
hmm.png

duc.gif
OUCH

lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

lol.png

Love the darknesss1!!
lol.png
I haven't gone yet. June Bug is still awake and he's refusing to go to sleep. I can't leave until he's asleep.
hmm.png

ok I will save my lissssspppppp fer ya lattttthhhhurrrrr (later) lol

Back
Top Bottom