SQ Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I would like to get this swap going again, so I am going to revise my offer:

Mine (again): Lamikes ameraucanas; I would like black and lav split please

Offer: 1. See above pictures for 8 hens choice or 6 muscovies

2. $20 paypal

Mine on PP

Offer:

6 Speckled Sussex Kemp/Scott Lines (in a week/ or later if you prefer)
PIc:

6 PBR Marvin Stukel Lines (Later late spring/early summer)
Pic:

Or:
I can offer Muscovy Ducks in multi colors: (in a couple of weeks when they are laying better)

Last edited:
It isn't just you. It is slow. I just started my incubator yesterday and put 91 of my own eggs in there. I am trying not to start getting a lot of eggs but it is really hard when you and everyone else offers such nice birds.

Can the Salmon Favorelles be sexed at hatching?

Last edited:
It isn't just you. It is slow. I just started my incubator yesterday and put 91 of my own eggs in there. I am trying not to start getting a lot of eggs but it is really hard when you and everyone else offers such nice birds.

Can the Salmon Favorelles be sexed at hatching?
They can be sexed as soon as the wing feathers start coming in. If there is any black, it's a cockerel.

This swap is usually a bit more relaxed than the paypal swap (that swap can get a little cutthroat). That is why I'm asking before I make the offer. The offer is, however, still on the table until I officially "mine" it.

You? did you see how long I stalled it for? I really want those fav's, but I'm not sure I can offer more PP until next friday. Would that be okay with everyone?
I am ok with you taking the eggs and offering Paypal as long as you say when you will sent it. As long as the person that takes it is ok with it, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Does anyone have a problem with this? Let me know through a PM thanks.
Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom