Squeeky Crow... How Funny

Kat's Silly Chickens

Songster
9 Years
Sep 12, 2010
South Central Texas
OMG mom's Sultan Sunshine found his crow today
ep.gif
but it sounds so funny. I thought Manchas was playing with her squeeky toy in the sunroom. But low and behold I peeked around the corner and there's Sunshine on the roost gearing up for another LOUD Squeeky Crow
lau.gif
I about fell over laughing
gig.gif
. We kept hearing a similar sound the day before and thought the younger 1's were picking on Melody (older Sultan).

The Proud Crower
67650_sunshine120810.jpg

Dad even heard it and said good thing he's inside the sunroom cage cause Cliff would fall over crying
hit.gif
if he heard it.
Mom said yip-pie Tom (dad) said no more buying babies, but he never said the chickens couldn't lay/hatch them
fl.gif

Now she can't wait to see what sex the Silkies are, maybe we'll have ourselves some Sulties in the near future.
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
How funny! The same thing happened at my house. I have a pair of young silkies in a very large brooder in the basement. As my normal routine, I got up to get ready for work, went downstairs and turned the light on for them and changed their water. When I was in the bathroom (which is right above the silkies), I heard this weird, moaning squeak three times. Truthfully, it kind of gave me the creeps. Then it hit me! My little black silkie, Stormy, is a rooster! haha I had suspected that. It's fine because he is a pet. I also have a cute little white silkie, and I suspect she is a little girl. I'm almost sure I'm right now, because her mannerisms are totally different from Stormy's.

Back
Top Bottom