Squirrels

At war, sometimes you just can't wait for blizzard winds of $#!+ to be over with. Tonight, LIVE from SW Iowa...to be continued... 😆

Edit: Pardon my French. It's just one of those days...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so 😠!
Especially when they mess up everything I work so hard for that I try keeping nice & well maintained. I love the wild rabbits we have here...WAY more than the squirrels & you bet when it comes down to it I would much rather have rabbit stew than squirrel stew so I'm all for trying to bring the wild rabbit population back up & kick the squirrel population down!
Around the place we used to live, rabbits were considered pests. They were as common as squirrels, maybe even more so! But around here we only see rabbits every once in a while, and it's a nice difference.

Around the place we used to live, rabbits were considered pests. They were as common as squirrels, maybe even more so! But around here we only see rabbits every once in a while, and it's a nice difference.
Yes, rabbits are pests too but they are the better pest to me because they don't climb or damage nearly as much as the squirrels do.

Yeah, rabbits dig holes in the yard too & the occassional baby bunny will sneak into the garden every now & then but they don't mean any harm. I can't say the same for squirrels though because they sure seem to like ruining things on purpose.

Look at what the squirrels have done now :mad:
20210203_173812.jpg

(This is a grill cover!)

Last edited by a moderator:
A sneaky squirrel just literally climbed my front porch railing & scratched on my front window. I think I rather kindly returned the favor by reminding them that I'm still around too :p

What are the freaking odds of that in itself though? A squirrel having the guts to climb up railing & scratch at the window where YOU are?

Back
Top Bottom