SSS or call the cops?

I would report and create a paper trail with law enforcement, pics if possible. If the dog attacks again, i'd shoot it dead and dispose off.Then i would say, " I know nothing if questioned" The dog is apparently dangerous and the owners are A__h____..., you gotta do, what you gotta do....

Quote:
Every single time you see that dog off of its property call the cops.

Report the attack on you.

Anytime a dog attacks you, you should just nail it. No second chances.

If the owners have a bird about it, you should sue their hind ends into oblivion. In fact even if they don't have a bird about it you should sue their hind ends into oblivion.

Quote:
Good that is but one step taken care of.

Time for that suit, you know pain and suffering etc, maybe a court order to have the dog put down.

Quote:
Agreed, but a .22 in hand is better than a .45 in the safe, when the time comes. FWIW, .40 is my favorite round over-all. More stopping power than a 9mm, but less blast/recoil than a .45. Actually, guns are like tools to me.........no one gun fits every situation. For concealed carry, Glock 26 (9mm). For checking bumps in the night, Glock 22 (.40 S&W) with Crimson Trace laser grip. For walking out and about, Ruger Single Six during warm weather, with two rat shot, followed by hollow points. And for walking about when cold (deer season), Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum. Oh well, I need another one or two.....

Heh. We're pretty much on the same page...my point was that the .22 is pretty inadequate, and since it's probably a rifle (because taking on a large dog with a .22 pistol would be a bad idea), chances are it's not handy. Whereas, a .38 snubby can be dropped in the coat pocket on the way out the door, and presto, it's right there when you need it.

Agreed, no one gun fits every situation, but many folks have limited options, so getting good with what you've got is a good idea.

john the OP said they were border line on their property and that the people live down the road. Chill out. Unfortunately if the dog is THAT aggressive it needs to be put down cuz it's owner are NOT responsible AT ALL and they let it attack. Read the entire thread instead of accusing the OP of trespassing.

Back
Top Bottom