Staggered Hatches in a (1502 clone)

I don't know how anyone else does it, but I cannot do staggered hatches in a single incubator. I have a second incubator that I use as a hatcher, so I can move eggs over into it as they become ready for lockdown conditions.

I don't know how anyone else does it, but I cannot do staggered hatches in a single incubator. I have a second incubator that I use as a hatcher, so I can move eggs over into it as they become ready for lockdown conditions.
I do this as well after having wet chicks, what you may want to do is wait until day 19 to up the humidity at least BUT remember DONT TURN THE LOCKED ONES!! refer to article https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/hatching-eggs-101 lockdown

Thanks for the info it has been very helpful. Some that I have talked to said they just leave the humidity the same for the hatch. They claim it does'nt affect there hatch rate. Maybe they did'nt have a good hatch rate to begin with. It would probably be best if I just built a Hatcher to put them in. If anyone has some plans for one that will hold about 75 eggs let me know.
Thanks again, Brad

Thanks for the info it has been very helpful. Some that I have talked to said they just leave the humidity the same for the hatch. They claim it does'nt affect there hatch rate. Maybe they did'nt have a good hatch rate to begin with. It would probably be best if I just built a Hatcher to put them in. If anyone has some plans for one that will hold about 75 eggs let me know.
Thanks again, Brad
we made a coolerbator link in my signature below.... easy and cheap... all the pics and even videos are in the link

Back
Top Bottom