Stained glass windows for my future coop

i really like that i have been wanting a polish pattern to do did you make it or did you get it some where?
I based my design on the photo of the Polish on the USDA poultry calendar from last year or the year before- eyeballed it and sketched the contours- and added the lettering using graph paper to get the proportion right. If you have a picture of your Polish you should be able to sketch a pattern from it.

Alas the 8x 8 coop will have to wait for a few more years, but we have 4 new chicks arriving and need to finish our tractor coop for the new flock this weekend!

I based my design on the photo of the Polish on the USDA poultry calendar from last year or the year before- eyeballed it and sketched the contours- and added the lettering using graph paper to get the proportion right. If you have a picture of your Polish you should be able to sketch a pattern from it.

Alas the 8x 8 coop will have to wait for a few more years, but we have 4 new chicks arriving and need to finish our tractor coop for the new flock this weekend!
my drawings always look cartoonish, have a hard time makeing them look like the real thing, but i do pretty good on birds. i have a problem with the back ground when makeing my own patterns. im not sure were would be best to put the cut lines in so the glass breakes easy. You did a wonderful job.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom