Stall Dry

mom4morecritters

Songster
13 Years
May 4, 2008
Northern Minnesota
I've researched Stall Dry on the BYC forum. From everything I read it is the product I needed. I ended up ordering a bag because my local feed store doesn't carry it. Yes, the shipping was more than the actual bag, but I have NO DOUBT I will not be disappointed in my purchase!

My Stall Dry came yesterday and I am so excited to begin putting it to use!
big_smile.png
My hubby doesn't share my excitement, but he also doesn't share my obsession for chickens either!
hmm.png

My babies are going to get a fabulous treat today and I can't wait!
cool.png

~Anne

I use sweet pdz for my coop, my rabbit hutch and my cat litter (ihave 2 indoor cats). I love it. It controls the moisture and odor and it doesnt hurt my family. I love the stuff. I wasnt willing to pay the s&h for DE and nobody carries the codex food grade around where I am. I highly recommend it.

chickensducks&agoose :

Are there any risks associated with Stall Dry? And if you use it, are your eggs still organic?

Stall Dry is DE and clay, I know of no hazard associated with it. and yes you are still organic. in fact the stall-dry mixed with your shavings are great in the compost pile.​

I have not been able to find DE either.... The local feed store does have Stall Dry now... so that is what I will do when hubby gets home. He also need to get me a new feeder. I just stopped by for Scratch and made a list while I was there! LOL

YAY I passed my local feed store on my way home for work and saw a sign for Stall-DRY!!!! Now when I finish my coop and get my chickens..thats the first place I will go and pick up a bag or two!!!

Back
Top Bottom