Standard Salmon Faverolles

Fancy Favie

Chirping
7 Years
Sep 8, 2012
Millington, MI
For Sale Standard Salmon Faverolle pullets and cockerels $10.00 and up I would be willing to ship (weather permitting) I have SQ stock from my lines, pairs and trios all ages, Great 4-H stock or just a good breed to add to your existing flock, My birds can be seen on my FB farm page and have had some of my birds do very well at shows including a pullet win Champion Continental....https://www.facebook.com/FancyFaverolles?ref=hl Please feel free to pm me for more info and availability Thanks, ~FancyFavie~

Last edited:
I'm only about 1/2 an hour away from you . . . in the Flint/Swartz Creek area. Do you have any pullets that are close to POL? I'm looking for a couple that are 5 months or older . . .
Yes I may have a couple around that age but would really like to sell them as a trio so just let me know if not i'm sure we can figure something out ~Dana~

3 hens or 2 hens+1 roo? I'm over-roostered currently, lol.
let me check and see how many and what ages I have available and I will get back with you and then we can make arrangements for you to pick them up, and I hear ya on Roo's ALL Faverolles of course LOL almost forgot about my daughters cochin Roo haha

I sent you a PM, but it doesn't show up in my sent messages folder, so sorry if you got it and this is a repeat, but I may be interested in getting a pair or possibly a trio from you... I would prefer young birds, but I'm open to older ones if that's all you have. How much for a pair or trio with shipping to New Paris, IN 46553?

Back
Top Bottom