Standard White Cornish chicks and eggs

I began with some starter birds from 2 breeders, one had chicks that were shipped and I don't recall from where ATM, the other was was within driving distance (150 miles) of me and I picked up older straight-run birds. Out of that group, I have a great rooster, very fertile and with good conformation. He does have rust spots on his shoulders, though so I am trying to only use his chicks for meat or crossing with my Chanteclers.
I have another young rooster I am proving who has pure white plumage and I have higher hopes for his offspring. I have a few eggs incubating now, so far one has hatched.
I'll give him a few more weeks of breeding time before turning off the incubator.

Chicks or eggs are $10.00, plus any shipping.

It's spring and everyone wants birds!!!
I'm really interested in some hatching eggs. Don't want them for show, but for my own breeding project. I plan on setting eggs on April 1st. Please let me know if that's possible?

Have 4 juveniles (about 6 weeks old) and 8 eggs in the incubator, hatching between August 18 and August 21.
Juveniles are local pickup only (western washington) but I will ship day-old chicks and hatching eggs.
Beautifully square and sturdy, these birds will provide an excellent balance of light to dark meat and a high meat to bone ratio.They are pastured and free forage.

Juveniles are $25.00 each and eggs are $40.00/dozen. Day old chicks $8.00 each and ship with BioGel to addresses, not P.O.Boxes, on Mondays or Tuesdays.

Straight run. Photo is of the parent rooster.

Have 4 juveniles (about 6 weeks old) and 8 eggs in the incubator, hatching between August 18 and August 21.
Juveniles are local pickup only (western washington) but I will ship day-old chicks and hatching eggs.
Beautifully square and sturdy, these birds will provide an excellent balance of light to dark meat and a high meat to bone ratio.They are pastured and free forage.

Juveniles are $25.00 each and eggs are $40.00/dozen. Day old chicks $8.00 each and ship with BioGel to addresses, not P.O.Boxes, on Mondays or Tuesdays.

I am looking for some standard white cornish cockrell chicks. Will you have any to ship out after it cools down?

Would be interested in eggs when available.

Do you have any chicks or eggs for sale?

Do you still have these standard Cornish and what is price of chicks or hatching eggs

Back
Top Bottom