Started incubator on February 21st

We have a chick! It came out SO fast!

Up to 3 chicks now! No idea what kind they are as we are doing this for a science project and were given 12 random eggs from a farm. 1 is yellow, 1 is black, and one is yellow/black!

Its hard to get a good pic right now bc they are still in the incubator and the bottom half of both panels have fogged up! We are up to 8 now. The one in the pic pipped 6-8 hours ago and I can see movement inside when I shine a flashlight in but it hasn't done anything else. The final remaining egg hasn't done anything at all but tomorrow is day 21 so I guess it still has time?

Its hard to get a good pic right now bc they are still in the incubator and the bottom half of both panels have fogged up! We are up to 8 now. The one in the pic pipped 6-8 hours ago and I can see movement inside when I shine a flashlight in but it hasn't done anything else. The final remaining egg hasn't done anything at all but tomorrow is day 21 so I guess it still has time?
Yayyyyy.....but I'm so jealous! I wonder if my 29 hour cool down will make my eggs 29 hrs later??

Back
Top Bottom