Started Pullets & Rare Breed Chicks/Trade Mallard Drake for Hen

Nsampsel

Songster
7 Years
Mar 6, 2012
East Central Ohio
I have at least 4 Tetra Tints about 10-12 weeks old for $7 each or best offer, or I can make you a deal if you take them all.

I have 2 young Mallard drakes just starting to get adult feathering and would like to trade 1 for a hen. My drake is just about 2 1/2 months old & I'd like to have a fairly young hen as well preferably under 6 months but old enuf to know she's definitely a hen.

First & 2nd week of June I will have several Rare Breed hatchlings available including, but not limited to, Lemon Cuckoo Orps, Lavender Orps, & possibly a few Silkies. I may also have a few Call Ducks depending on how well they hatch.

I have never done shipping, but if someone can help me on how to ship live birds of these ages I will ship. Otherwise, local pick-up in Coshocton, Ohio 43812. Shipping will be whatever the actual shipping cost is including any boxes needed.

Last edited:
My Lav Orps are due for hatch June 7th. As for hatching eggs, most of mine were shipped this time around, So it will be several months before these babies are old enuf to breed to get you some hatching eggs. So you have plenty of time for a bator. I'm working on hatching & growing breeding stock myself.

I also have a pair of Mille Fleur d'Uccles who should start laying in the next 2 months or so and a quad of Sebrights. There are also several colors of OEG Bantum, but they need a month or so yet too.

Back
Top Bottom