Starting a Muscovy Duck Club

Quote:
You'll certainly want a constitution, and once adopted, it's a good idea to adhere to it to keep it fair for everyone.

Quote:
You'll certainly want a constitution, and once adopted, it's a good idea to adhere to it to keep it fair for everyone.

I posted on page 7 (post #69) of this thread that I thought it would be a good idea to start a committee that could work together to write up a mission statement and constitution plus work on the website content. But so far only one person has showed interest in being on such a committee with me. I have a ton of ideas for the club but am waiting until a group or committee is formed so we can share and work on it together I feel that would be fair for everyone and result in a stronger club
smile.png

I cannot access the new website at all so have no idea what is on it

Last edited:
Quote:

I posted on page 7 (post #69) of this thread that I thought it would be a good idea to start a committee that could work together to write up a mission statement and constitution plus work on the website content. But so far only one person has showed interest in being on such a committee with me. I have a ton of ideas for the club but am waiting until a group or committee is formed so we can share and work on it together I feel that would be fair for everyone and result in a stronger club
smile.png

I cannot access the new website at all so have no idea what is on it

X2 I can get it either.
sad.png

The reason you could not access it was because I have you all the address, before anything was published to it. Now.. there is a opening page and a link to a tool bar that will allow everyone to talk real time. However.. if you have ever done a website you know that it takes more then a day to put up. Im still working on adding pages. I will need data etc to add to those pages. It could be a week before any real resemblance of a website is there. For now, this is whats up, and open for comments on color, graphics etc, as once I get going its to late to change it. Thats just to much work to change it.
Thats why there is just a page up so anyone that wants to say something can do it now.

Quote:
I cannot download the tool bar it will only work for certain internet web browsers that is the message I get when I click on it. Is the website only going to be accessible if one downloads the toolbar?

The link page does look nice good picture but I don't think my picture works on the opening page it is a little fuzzy I suggest changing that

Its the best photo I had.. I can always use mine, I have millions of good ones of my own ducks, I just didn't want this to be a show case of my ducks in the graphics so was avoiding my own stuff.

I love the silver drake photo. Can you make the site supported for mobile phones? The Site was accessible but not the download. I would love to be in the club. And maybe on the committee.

It takes a specal program to support cell phones. I will look into that after I get the important things done. Like pages and data. That is a good idea.

I have made more changes today.. still adding data.

Back
Top Bottom