Starting over

I am overwhelmed with the responses and well wishes above. Thank you, everyone, for the help, and for making me feel so welcome. I've only been on two different forums in the past, and neither had the responses like I received here.
RJ

My wife and I had chickens some 30+ years ago. We just purchased a few acres, and are looking to build a coop and get a few dual purpose birds, as well as some Cornish for meet purposes. We are just getting back into all of this, and we are over 30 years older, so we will take it a bit slowly this first year. I thought I'd come here looking for advice and ideas. We didn't have this type of thing back then, as far as I can remember anyway. I'll be looking for some advice concerning good breeds and see if there are any plans for chicken coops right off the bat.

RJ
There are plenty of dual purpose breed with various color and laying ability. It depends what you like. I raise many breeds over the years. As right now, I only raise dual purpose White American Bresse due to limit space. This is the best flavor chicken.

Back
Top Bottom