Starting that duck house

Pics
It’s so funny give them fresh water in their pool and what’s the first thing they do when they jump in? :lol:

Well mine add "fertilizer" . 😳

Still....since they like to drink and dibble in it I want it unfermented 🤢

I started priming and taping to paint the garage.....why are there super high ceilings in garages???
:th

Well mine add "fertilizer" . 😳

Still....since they like to drink and dibble in it I want it unfermented 🤢

I started priming and taping to paint the garage.....why are there super high ceilings in garages???
:th
Back in the day when I could bend, and scoop out water more easily I used to use that fertilized water to water surrounding plants. Plants thrived. I used to call it duck poo tea. :)

Back in the day when I could bend, and scoop out water more easily I used to use that fertilized water to water surrounding plants. Plants thrived. I used to call it duck poo tea. :)

That is where that python will be handy. Not as much bending, no buckets, just put the out end where I need it. If it is downhill no need to have the faucet on except for initial pull to get it started.
The uphill.....I am going to try putting the action end into a piece of pipe I drilled holes in to prevent soil washout.

We will see on Tuesday if that works.

Painting.....my spray rig is acting up so I started up the good ole roller. I need to figure out what is up with my rig.

As we all know.....life gets a bit crazy.

While I HAVE been changing the ducks pool every other day I have been doing it at 4am. :hmm That is to dark for pictures.

This morning 16 chickens have been sold and left to their new home. That freed up the big run to be just for the ducks. They now have a 16x23 run. I think they will be happy with that.

I won't be putting chickens back in that area so it is all ducks all the time.

Back
Top Bottom