Starting to get fustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Just have peace in knowing that in the end the good Lord will never ask you why you were so trusting but for those who deceive, lie, cheat and steal this story has a different ending.

I have met a lot of nice people on BYC and glad to be here.
I have done many trades for eggs since being here and all were good.
Good people.. Its just sometimes you get a bad apple or egg in the bunch.
And we tend to make it known.. which is only right to protect others.
But I want to take this time to thank those that bought eggs and birds and those
who traded eggs and birds with me. As they were great people from BYC. How is that for taking the
high road? I am glad to be a part of BYC!!

clap.gif
Me too! For the most part my transactions have always gone well-Ahappychick is MORE than fair in her trades
wink.png
I have done egg swaps, quilt swaps, seed swaps, gift swaps, and more-and the only time I was burned was BUYING eggs (and one quilt block). I love BYC, and I think 98% of the people here are great!!!

Yeah, I think most people on BYC are probably as honest as the day is long. I mean aren't there like a gazillion members here? There are bound to be a few bad apples on any website with this many members. I think the percentage of "good" people is very high.

Yeah for taking the "high road"....Yes I've met many new good friends, enjoyed trades, learned much, sold eggs, babies poultry of all sorts and even some bunnies and hopefully soon a goat, so BYC is still the place to be. I've hopefully helped many along the way and all of that makes for a great website experience!!!!!

Y'all have a blessed evening!

you know what I have had it. no responces to my pm's but they are on byc and even have auctions. I am going to call them all out by 5 today if payment or packages do not arrive. Then I am going to go to all of their posts and ask why they are unable to respond or follow through with the deal made.

I will not be taking the high road. especially if they are gonna hatch my eggs and sell the chicks and not even send money or the goods.
somad.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom