State a fact about the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyeschicks

Serama Chicken Enthusiast
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Texas
Like the title suggests
tongue.png
Give a fact about the person above you!

Minors can have a gun most often through their parents. As long as you respect them and use them properly. They are a survival tool you can both feed your family and protect them by having one. Just make sure you are a "smart" gun owner. Educate yourself before handling one and store it properly and safley. BB guns count- I know cities where it's illegal to even carry one of those around. Guns are never a toy or something that you grab because someone ****** you off.

"likes the name Sassafrass for her goat"

How do you change your name I have looked in all the settings and I cant find where to change my name...Cackle-Barrel was going to be the name of my coop but at last min. I changed it to A Dream Clucked True and I would like to change my name to that also.

PM a mod, flockwatcher is a good mod to PM, she comes on often and will get back to you really soon.

Well here's the jinx to all that, animals DON'T HAVE SOULS! It states in the Bible that only HUMANS have souls and go to heavan. That post that I just made had NOTHING to do with head for head stuff, it only had to do with my mental feelings towards my chickens, so your saying that a predator is aloud to eat your chickens, fine who cares, NO! That's not who I am! The animals can mess with any other animal but it cannot mess with a human and his territories, if it kills my pet and that PET DYING would effect me, then the animal that killed it is now messing with a humans feelIngs and when a another animal effects me physically OR mentally, then I kill it because humans are WAY more important than any animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom