State a fact about the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome-byc.gif
Cackle-Barrel!

you don't remember when BYC was undergoing changes and we where PMing eachother? oh I get it now! you don't realize that I am idybityprettylidy! I changed my name LOL

How do you change your name I have looked in all the settings and I cant find where to change my name...Cackle-Barrel was going to be the name of my coop but at last min. I changed it to A Dream Clucked True and I would like to change my name to that also.

How do you change your name I have looked in all the settings and I cant find where to change my name...Cackle-Barrel was going to be the name of my coop but at last min. I changed it to A Dream Clucked True and I would like to change my name to that also.

PM a mod, flockwatcher is a good mod to PM, she comes on often and will get back to you really soon.

Has an avatar with snow in it.

(BTW, Ga'hoole is a place in a book series called The Guardians of Ga'hoole where the guardians are. The hollow is surrounded in a thick mist, so basically I'm in Ga'hoole.
tongue.png
)

Has a cartoon-ish avatar (is that from the book too?)

That sounds interesting. I've always wondered what it would be like to be in mist I couldn't see through. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom