Stay logged in mobile

dpenning

Crowing
8 Years
Jul 20, 2013
Blue Ridge, TX
hi, this is a minor thing, overall I love the new place. When I log in on my mobile device I don't stay ligged in even when I check the box to do so. I haven't isolated the timeframe yet they it lets me stay logged in but it is less than half a day. Would love to stay in indefinitely.

I'm on an iPhone 6s version 10.3.x.

hi, this is a minor thing, overall I love the new place. When I log in on my mobile device I don't stay ligged in even when I check the box to do so. I haven't isolated the timeframe yet they it lets me stay logged in but it is less than half a day. Would love to stay in indefinitely.

On your mobile device, are you connected to Wifi or via the mobile carriers network? If your IP address changes, you will be logged out of your existing session.

Are you logging in on your browser on your mobile phone or the app?

On your mobile device, are you connected to Wifi or via the mobile carriers network? If your IP address changes, you will be logged out of your existing session.
So does this mean one would to never change locations...stay in the same spot indoor to stay logged in?

Now I feel like I'm being watched. Your reply was here before I took a sip of my drink and went back to watched threads! LOL!!!

I live out in the sticks and have data limits so try to run on the mobile network when I can but that service stinks out here too. Thanks for the explanation tho, it makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom