Staying as Healthy as We Can Food and Pesticides

Pics

Marie2020

Addict
Premium Feather Member
May 12, 2020
My hope is that we can share healthy options on keeping as healthy as we can by sharing and learning what we know

Please do not argue or be offensive and have respect at all times

Baking soda or bicarbonate soda

I have always used vinegar but will also be using the baking soda method as told in this video.

Just a brief from this clip...

Sadly 99 percent of our fruits and vegetables contain chemicals and pesticides. All pesticides contain lead and arsenic. Even washing cannot remove all these chemicals. Even a lot of organic foods will have pesticides added from the root. Fruits such as grapes you will see the white residues.
One way we can help in removing some of these toxins is too add..
1 table spoon of baking soda into a pan of water and leave to soak for at least 15 minutes before washing under tap water.

For vegetables such as cabbage remove the outer leaves before soaking.

One more tip to further reduce chemicals, always leave the lid off while cooking on the stove this is another way of releasing chemicals.

Last edited:
My hope is that we can share healthy options on keeping as healthy as we can by sharing and learning what we know

Please do not argue or be offensive and have respect at all times

Baking soda or bicarbonate soda

I have always used vinegar but after listening too this clever guy I will be changing my methods on releasing chemicals from my food.

This should be fun. I will watch the video after work.

I live in the heart of the agricultural vegetable and nut growers in California, and most of the products are shipped out to everywhere in the USA. (No wonder I have lung issues) :barnie
Hopefully we can find ways to lessen these effects

It means a lot to me you have dropped in @featherhead007. Knowing you as I do from our fluffybutts thread, you will find out more than I can on this subject.

Taken from the information in this clip, oiling (our teeth and gums) helps too remove chemicals.

Someone very informative explained too me about oiling several years ago, it helped to remove bacterial infections and once helped me in shrinking an abscess but I didn't know it helped to illuminate chemicals.

Still a learning here and hopefully I will find more answers.

I live in the heart of the agricultural vegetable and nut growers in California, and most of the products are shipped out to everywhere in the USA. (No wonder I have lung issues) :barnie
I honestly didn't know nuts were chemically sprayed too :( . However I'm guessing a majority of our vegetables and fruits are

Hopefully we can find ways to lessen these effects

It means a lot to me you have dropped in @featherhead007. Knowing you as I do from our fluffybutts thread, you will find out more than I can on this subject.
I know one thing, if I’m not feeling well, all I need to do is kiss my chickens! :old:love

Back
Top Bottom