stealth chicken coop (with pictures)

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing.

Very stealthy , but I`d put 1/2 in. hardware wire over the door...those darn predators show up when you least expect them.
somad.gif

thanks for the replys. we were thinking of leaving are dog down there during the night to help with the coons and other animals. we also have a fenced yard so it keeps some of the animals out but not all. we are also going to run some wire around the inside of the deck to help a little more. one of the door has two locks but the other only has one. i still need to get the other one on. i will go get some of the stronger cloth wire for the door. hopefully that will help out a lot. any more ideas to help out with this coop? i have not built the nesting boxs yet as there so young still.

thanks again

ryan

Those all sound like great ideas , I just know first hand how nasty the coons can be , and I`d hate to see you find out the hard way ..like soo many others.

i am 6'5 and can get under there pretty easy. the bottom of the deck is about 4 1/2 feet from the ground. the wife will be doing most of it i hope
smile.png

ryan

Back
Top Bottom