Stella's Social Club

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by The Sheriff, Jul 18, 2012.

1. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

I agree - the first cereal/fruit photo and the one of the fruit are my favorites.

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    My eye is drawn to the spoon that looks tarnished - I can't look away - I must be getting OCD from watching too many "Monk" reruns

3. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    My eyes kept going to the splash of cream on the rasberry in the second shot

4. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    I actually got pretty good critiques from my instructor so I fell pretty good about it.

5. cbnovick

cbnovick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    I bet you did get good critiques....wonderful photos....I especially love the second shot of the oatmeal...everything about the photo is excellent IMHO [​IMG]
    You are a talented gal!!!

Cindy

6. debs_flock

debs_flock Overrun With Chickens

Sep 14, 2011
    Shingle Springs, CA
    How was the BBQ? Sorry, I wasn't able to make it, with Bud out of town............[​IMG]

Too dang many chicken chores to do when I'm on my own.

7. mlm Mike

mlm Mike Sunna and Mani Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 14, 2010
    Hardy Township, OH
    [​IMG]

8. NotAFarm

NotAFarm Embracing the New! Premium Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Illinois
    [​IMG] Hello Everyone!

Mary, Fantastic pictures, as usual! [​IMG]

Kelly, Love the broodies!

cb, I love sunflowers....and bees......and those buffs are beautiful!

Forsaela is broody again so I gave her the last 12 [​IMG] eggs that I had collected from her. I was going to put them in the incubator but didn't get to it so now she has them back. Three weeks and counting.......

The other twelve of her eggs, that I did get into the incubator and then transferred to other broodies, produced 8 chicks. Two have similar markings to the Exchequer looking chicks.....one is blue....the other five are various chipmunk colors. I also have a GNH that hatched one Icelandic egg that "snuck" into a nest of marked eggs and didn't get caught until a few days before they were due.....I took it and put if under the GNH with other shipped eggs and a single GNH that were a few days behind the others. None of the shipped eggs hatched so the GNH has a loner....I wasn't sure on how long the GNH egg so stuck it under a different broody.....she's still on it so we'll see.......I need to get better at checking the eggs that broodies are sitting on for the marks I put on them......[​IMG]

9. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    Heck, I need to get better about putting a mark on them in the first place! [​IMG]

10. mlm Mike

mlm Mike Sunna and Mani Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 14, 2010
    Hardy Township, OH
    X2. I always mean to mark them....later, just never do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by