Stella's Social Club

If she had a chicken life jacket maybe she could join in.
gig.gif

I'm confused Diva. I must have missed something:D:p

I think she meant the chicken could swim with the ducklings, LOL.

Yes, that's what I meant. thanks Cynthia.

The broody hen hatched duck eggs. I've heard people say when that happened to them, the chicken broody ran along the shore having a fit because 'her ' ducklings went in the water.

No need to Holm this happens a lot when the thread moves fast- by the time you can reply, it's old news. I don't understand a lot of remarks myself.

Quote: That's funny, although I don't have much hope for the eggshell to hatch. The vanity looks great.

I remember about a year ago I post hiw I so badly wanted a broody. Well this spring I have had about 10 broodies. Which is good but it gives me more chicks cuz I still fill up the bator. But I havr more chicks than I have use for!!

Here is my sweet broody with "her" babies. Its funny watching her reaction when they go swimming!!
lol.png

That's adorable.

Quote: Adorable!

I checked tonight and my broody now has 2 babies. (Wellie is a male by markings)
Congratulations!

Nope, we are just starting the home inspection phase. Radon testing was completed yesterday, well test and home inspection are scheduled for next week.This is the nerve wracking time when selling an old house.

Back
Top Bottom