Stella's Social Club

Kathy hugs for you and Mike.
hugs.gif

I sure hope you get that weasel, Kelly! Darn varmits!

Cylis is 3 now, and Kayson is 5. School is in session. We homeschool - you knew that, right? If Mike would just stay healthy, I think we would be doing ok! LOL His broken ankle healed up well. I guess he just won't be running any marathons.

School is hard work, ya know!

T is for TURTLE. . .

I have a late broody! :woot   Now to see if the feed store still has chicks.  I want some EE's for (hopefully) some blue eggs again, since I lost my Cream Legbar in the massacre.

Kelly, they had chicks when i was in there a few days ago. I didn't go into the room to look because, well, I don't want to relapse, but they seemed to have quite a few.

I sure hope you get that weasel, Kelly! Darn varmits! Cylis is 3 now, and Kayson is 5. School is in session. We homeschool - you knew that, right? If Mike would just stay healthy, I think we would be doing ok! LOL His broken ankle healed up well. I guess he just won't be running any marathons. School is hard work, ya know! T is for TURTLE. . .
So cute! Why does the last picture make me dizzy? I would be the world's worst homeschooling mom/nana on the planet. Probably a good thing for my kids that there was no such thing when they were kids. But, I was an instructional aide at the school, teaching phonics. Who remembers Distar? Good grief I hadn't thought about that in years. Oh eM Gee.....:/

I made pulled pork in the pressure cooker tonight for dinner. Cooked fast and was yummy. I have the small pressure cooker that sits on the stove. I would like to replace it with an electric one. For some reason the one I have now scares me. My ex MIL blew a hole in her kitchen ceiling with one on Christmas Eve once and I have been skittish since then about using one.

I made pulled pork in the pressure cooker tonight for dinner. Cooked fast and was yummy. I have the small pressure cooker that sits on the stove. I would like to replace it with an electric one. For some reason the one I have now scares me. My ex MIL blew a hole in her kitchen ceiling with one on Christmas Eve once and I have been skittish since then about using one.

I am afraid to use a pressure cooker. I have never used one. My mother told me a story about how she blew one up and had beans over the entire room. That was enough for me - I have never tried.

Back
Top Bottom