Stephen King's Reading Corner

Pics
View attachment 1181839

(Please disregard the patches in my wall, we ran some electrical stuff in there and are getting ready to paint) This is my collection to date. Many are first editions. It's not complete, but getting there.

:eek:Wow, awesome! What's missing?

I'll post another picture of my books later. Maybe you can guess which ones they are. ;)
20171110_172338.jpg

Any ideas? A little tip for the one on the right: the cover shows the little hammer Andy Dufresne used to break out of Shawshank Redemption. ;)

:eek:Wow, awesome! What's missing?

View attachment 1183451

Any ideas? A little tip for the one on the right: the cover shows the little hammer Andy Dufresne used to break out of Shawshank Redemption. ;)

I'm not sure what I'm missing, have to update my list.
That middle book is death march, so the long walk? The last is something about spring, summer and death. Not sure. No clue on the first.

Yep, the long walk is right. The yellow one is Needful things.
And the one on the right is Different Seasons.
Never knew why the translaters change the title to something totally else... :confused:

Oh! Should have realized it was Different Seasons. The Death part threw me off. I don't know much German either, just a few words. My stepdad is German, he's the only reason I could make a guess.;)

:yuckyuck:lau

Actually....yes I did :D

View attachment 1180435

About the German translations: I think I could read a King book in English but my brain would probably start steaming after a while. I want to relax when I read and that obviously works best in your 1st language. I'll post another picture of my books later. Maybe you can guess which ones they are. ;)

!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :yesss::eek::ya:wee:bow WOW... If only... LOLOL!! That would've made awe-inspiring Christmas gifts for my 2 King-obsessed adult sons! Just no way to top that. :clap

Carlene

Today at work I finished The Green Mile. Fantastic story!!

Started reading Dolores Claiborne now. Has anybody read it? Ratings seem to be good for that book...

I read it but that was quite some time ago. Pretty good story.

The other day I made it to the public library. Because of this thread, I remembered to wander over the Stephen King section. I came home with a copy of Duma Key...a new one for me. So far, it's good!

Today at work I finished The Green Mile. Fantastic story!!

Started reading Dolores Claiborne now. Has anybody read it? Ratings seem to be good for that book...

Very good book!

I read it but that was quite some time ago. Pretty good story.

The other day I made it to the public library. Because of this thread, I remembered to wander over the Stephen King section. I came home with a copy of Duma Key...a new one for me. So far, it's good!

Didn't really care for Duma Key, please let us know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom