still no pips ........:(

pefferlawchicken

Songster
10 Years
Feb 22, 2009
ontario, canada
first hatch ever that i want to hatch and , humidity is 61% temp 100 f and they are in a still air incubator , is the tepms or humidity wrong , are they evn internally piping im stressing out im afraid there gonna die please talk me through ...
sad.png

Sounds like you're stats are right on. I've got eggs due to hatch today, and nothing's happening with mine yet either. Just remain calm, everything will be fine. If you tap on the top of the 'bator, do you hear them peeping at you? And talk to them...that always gets mine excited. I know it sounds crazy, but it works.

Quote:
Just hang in there...I've had several hatches in which I didn't see any movement of the eggs nor hear anything. I was just wondering if you had, but it's totally ok if you don't. And where did you hear to turn down the temp? I don't think it hurt them, but you don't need to do that.

I would just leave it be at this point. I've never heard of turning down the temp during hatch.
idunno.gif
How do you tell if they're internally pipping without taking them out and candling them....which is the way wrong thing to do.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom