still waiting...

my wife just called. i had ordered 6 assorted light and 6 assorted brahma, well they were out of brahma and i picked 6 barred rocks instead. my wife said i got 23. so thats 11 extra. i hope some extras are pullets, that would be nice. im trying to get her to put some pictures up right now.

pictures will be in this thread. its my original thread.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=3117111

Mine arrived today (Friday) and I picked them up at the PO. They are settled into their bathtub brooder and are eating and drinking. I got the GroGel but the envelope was in with the packing list so I'd already spread chick food on the towel before taking out the packing slip. So if anyone is wondering where their GroGel is - the packing list plastic baggie has it!

There are 24 chicks, 10 more than my 14 ordered Silkies. No clue as to what they are but they are all larger than the Silkies and have pink feet so it's easy to tell which are the extras.

Georgia in Alabama, who sure wishes she didn't have to work today.

ya.gif

they came!!!

I got a call before 6:30 this morning from the PO (those wonderful souls!)

One little girl (90% sure it's a girl) was kind of lethargic, but after a few drops of sugar water, she perked up and started eating and drinking.

I had to leave for work, but thr BF will check on them during lunch.

how do I post a pic?
jumpy.gif

It did! Here are the babies... there are about 8 each... little yellow ones , chipmunk looking striped ones, and red/orange ones. One chocolate brown and one black. I think the black one is the rare free one... I have no idea what breed they are, I got the rinbow layers... and really who cares? They are so fuzzy and cute!

Back
Top Bottom