Stockton, Ca show

Quote:
You will love it my Mom isnt a "Chicken person" and I show at 7 shows a year and this is the ONLY one she likes soo all of you will LOVE it. There are soo many nice people you can talked to experienced breeders and they can show you a birds good and bad points in person It helped me out alot last year.....

Ryan

If there is going to be a good turn out we'll be there!

Should we organize a get-together and lunch like last time?

We had a great group last year:

2_byc-stockton.jpg

Quote:
HAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME! I'm the second from the right, of course!
lol.png
That was my joke pose, the other picture that we took of us I looked normal, I swear!

And I'll be at the show this year again, and hopefully actually go to the lunch this time instead of getting distracted! But no promises
tongue.png

LOL wonder where I was last year... !! OOH I wasnt on BYC yet... I saw you guys over there I couldnt figure out what the deal was LOL know I know!! Im excited I shouldnt we have 2 months to go...

Hi, some of you know me as the guy who makes & sells carriers the
shows, Due to a job change I'm not sure of how many carriers I will be
able to make to bring to shows once my inventory is out. If you would
like or were planning on getting any carriers from me please contact
me to reserve your order for the Victorvile & Stockton shows, because
again when I run out I do not believe I will have time to restock my
inventory.

I also have single hole carriers thats great for youth
showmanship.

& thanks to all who have bought our carriers in the past.

Yes, Rob, we definitely need to make plans to meet again. This time I will make Lynn (HenHaven) get in the picture!!!!! Oh, and Jordan (OEGB Man), too, if he's going!!!!!

Ooh, and I've gotta find my BYC t-shirt. One of my daughters "borrowed" it over the summer and I haven't seen it since!

January needs to hurry up!!!!

Lori

Quote:
I PM'd You, when you reply can you also tell me more about the Single Hole Carriers for my little one who will be showing with me. Thanks!

Quote:
Lori, I really hope you and Lynn can find your way this year!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Madison, cant wait to meet you, and I want a rat!
lau.gif

This time I will make Lynn (HenHaven) get in the picture!!!!! Oh, and Jordan (OEGB Man), too, if he's going!!!!!

We definitely need to get in the picture this time! Im going for sure this January, I know that! I cant wait, its going to be great.​

Back
Top Bottom