Stolen Horse--Man is BACK in jail!

It's the man who originally leased it and then sold it who says he has no interest in the horse. Well, of course, I guess not. He just wanted it to sell for some money.
I posted a comment this morning---it's not showing up yet. I gave my full name and email addy. If you go to google and get the newspaper address and go to the article to post your comment, there's no way it can come up with the same IP address. I don't see how it can anyway, since we are all using our home or office computers and certainly don't have the same IP address. They are major screwups in that town, and I think they are trying to play down the outrage that is pouring in. They probably never got this many comments in their lives!

Everyone who hasn't posted, go for it, but don't post two comments or they will think they are right that we are stuffing the ballot box.

Last edited:
Hmmm...the NEW date was set up pretty darn fast. I find it simply hilarious that the judge decided she was going to read the transcripts, THEN THAT SAME DAY decided to set up a new hearing.

I ALSO find it interesting that the subpoeana sent to the uncle was returned back to the DAs office. Why hold off on a hearing when it's scheduled and then rescheduled the same day? Was it because the uncle did not receive the subp?

Do you have to leave a comment to read everyone else's? I wanted to see what had already been written before posting. Sounds like the guy writing the article might be a friend of the guy that has the horse. Something's off here.

Shelly

Quote:
I totally agree because I commented as well and they know it is different ip addys..

This is a total joke of a town apparently because even the media which stands so strongly for freedom of press/speech in normal places in the USA is doing a great job not publishing the facts here.

Bad deal! So for what its worth I left a comment that said shame on people who commit horse theft!

Quote:
I posted a comment also stating that I would never be going to OK due to this issue. Its just wrong what is happening.

me too. And it really annoys me. When a news station/paper has a site and wants feedback comments they should have someone there constantly proofing them for acceptable lang ect and then posting them!

Not showing my comment really gets my goat! Grrrrr
he.gif
Reminds me of China and the google situation.

This town is painting a very corrupt picture to me.

Quote:
and this

{EDITOR'S NOTE: We have received more than 20 comments from what appears to be the same IP address. Though we have posted a couple of these comments, we will not post the rest of them because they are redundant.}

Was this just a mistake because we weren't seeing the comments? Did somebody try to post over 20 times or is this just more bull?​

Oh, you just wait till I get back from the doctor this afternoon! I am MAD now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an unlimited calling plan and I am not afraid to use it!

This is a bunch of bull! People, keep flooding them with comments, and if anyone else has free long distance, call them!!! WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!

Back
Top Bottom