Stolen Horse--Man is BACK in jail!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

I reserved my tears and jubilation just to see you and Max in the same pic when he finally came home. What a relief for every one of us that has been reading this, praying for you, and feeling downright angry and how long this has taken. Congrats girl!!!!!!!

Wow! I can admit now that I had doubts this day would ever come. So glad my fears didn't come true. Can't wait to hear the details.

What a wonderful pic!!! I am so happy for you. DH has been asking if you got him back yet. I just had to yell across the house that you did! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif

He's not in perfect condition, but he's darn good!

He's gonna need some oils in his diet...his hair is really dry and his feet are cracked. He'll be wearing shoes for a good long time unfortunately, but will come around!

I can't even begin to describe how relieved, excited, happy and exhausted I am. It took everything I had to leave him tonight, but I have to work tomorrow...so I have to leave.

The information I couldn't share, was that the son of the uncle was hiding Max on his property. This caused a setback and the DA had a search and seizure warrant issued and signed as well as a warrant for the son's arrest. The charges are knowingly concealing stolen/embezzled property and contempt of court.

His butt was put into jail this morning while the deputies took him back. The deputy stayed with Max (whose name is being changed back to his original barn name) until we were able to pick him up.

He was pretty banged up...he has issues loading, but apparently they cowboyed him and forced him in. He's got scrapes and scratches I'm attending to, but better than not having him at all or in worse shape. He's been to the vet and had his shots, coggins and is now microchipped.

I knew it was him the moment I saw him. There was no need to look for the splash under his belly. It was just an instant connection. We both held our breaths until I got into the thing, I couldn't help but touch him. He was anxious because of being in the sales barn with 7 men looking and gawking at him. He has been nothing but perfect since we got him in the trailer. Even when we took him to the vets.

I am in absolute awe and am still in shock that he's back...and I no longer have to worry.

On a side note, this song is dedicated to the men who stole, lied, cheated and denied my horse to me:
Lyrics to I Pray for You :
I haven’t been to church since I don’t remember when
Things were going great til they fell apart again
So I listened to the preacher as he told me what to do
He said you can’t go hatin’ others who have done wrong to you
Sometimes we get angry but we must not condemn
Let the good Lord do his job, you just pray for them

I pray your brakes go out runnin’ down a hill
I pray a flower pot falls from a window sill
And knocks you in the head like I’d like to
I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
I pray you’re flyin’ high when your engine stalls
I pray all your dreams never come true
Just know wherever you are, honey, I pray for you

I’m really glad I found my way to church
Cause I’m already feelin’ better and I thank God for the words
Yeah, I’m gonna take the high road and do what the preacher told me to do
You keep messin’ up, and I’ll keep prayin’ for you

I pray your tire goes out at 110
I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend
And wake up with his and her tattoos…

I pray your brakes go out runnin’ down a hill
I pray a flower pot falls from a window sill
And knocks you in the head like I’d like to
I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
I pray you’re flyin’ high when your engine stalls
I pray all your dreams never come true
Just know wherever you are, near or far
In your house or in your car
Wherever you are, honey, I pray for you
I pray for you

Congrats! Im another who has followed from the beginning. Im sooooo happy that you were finally able to get him back. I dont think there is enough smilies for this thread!

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Back