Stolen perp is human

I'm sorry you had this happen to you, humans are the worst of the animals. But I do want to say that if they bothered to steal the house and everything along with the birds I doubt they will be used or abused for some Halloween jokes as suggested. In that case they would have only taken the birds, so I hope that thought can give you a little piece of mind as to what might have happened to them.
hugs.gif

someone cuaght a chicken and took it home with them and it really ticked me off, it was just a mutt and they already put it with their other chickens so i dont want it back incase they have disease, but im
somad.gif

about the thought of someone steeling my chickens.... im going to put a padlock on my serama and cochin pens right now
somad.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I wish I could go along with that, maybe I shouldn't say anything at all and just let that thought be a comfort, but I'm afraid I'm not so positive in my outlook on the why's of taking the house. Grabbing the house is just a whole lot simpler than reaching in there and catching birds and transferring them into another mode of containment. That would just be too much work and take too much time. Taking the house would be very quick and simple. Sad but true. God this just gives me cold chills, makes me sick at my stomach:sick My chickens are in 4 x 8 runs in crates that are similar. They're dog crates that have doors that lock, but just to 4 legged types not human. You know what I mean. You can just squeeze them open, the chickens are relatively safe from vermin. A human can just open the run and walk in, pick up the crate and walk out, just like what happened to you. I have 3 dogs, but they sleep in the house with me. They're pretty good about hearing things, but not infallible. It's a long way out there and this is a BIG house. ARGH!!
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom