stories around the campfire... PLEASE LOOK!!!

it looked at her, and slowly backed up. "I've never seen a dragon like you around here." The Pegasus snorted. "That's because I'm not a dragon!" she said. "Yeah, right." the Pegasus replied with a small laugh. It flew off, and she continued on her way....
"what! please help me! I'm lost!" she called. the pegasus reluctantly turned around and flew back...

Samatha replied " Well sir if a dragon ate your uncle it certainly wasn't an emerald dragon like me" then she thought how did I know what kind of dragon I am

and said " why should i help a dragon? a dragon ate my uncle, why should i belive you wont do the same to me!?"...

Samatha replied " Well sir if a dragon ate your uncle it certainly wasn't an emerald dragon like me" then she thought how did I know what kind of dragon I am
"please, trust me on this. i really need your help! she said. one fat dragon tear started to roll down her cheek. as it fell from her chin, it hardened into pure diamond. the Pegasus's eyes widened. "give me this tear of yours and i will help you." the Pegasus said. Emerald nodded in agreement.

"What does your home look like?" the pegasus asked. "it's an old farmhouse -" Suddenly she spotted a bright blue light shining at her from the ground. A human yelled, "It's another one of those emerald dragons!" suddenly something shot up at her, it unfolded and she saw it was...

Back
Top Bottom