Stories on the strange, creepy, odd, and unknown?

Quote:
I have manitous on my property. They are never quite seen, but they are there always. Usually perceive them best in the early dawn and late twilight right at the boundary of being able to see/not see. Spend enough time outside at those times and you begin to become attuned to them.

When I was a kid I lived in Cuba on the Navy base. I was around six and my brother was round four and we were walking through some brushy salt flats and we saw a pterosaur. We went home and told adults and no one believed us. They said it was a frigate bird. No way. It was as tall as a man when it sat up on its haunches. There were no feathers, we were about thirty feet away, and it took off and flew, so we saw the whole thing. It had a long tail with a diamond shaped flat tip on it.
Just this year, I was watching some crypto show on TV about Moth Man and thought to my self, What a load of hooey. Then I remembered the pterosaur when I was a kid and I googled pterodactyl Cuba, and son of a GUN, a few years after I had seen one, some soldier on the base reported seeing pterosaur flying, right there on Guantanamo Naval Base! I emailed the guy that wrote the books about them, and he phone interviewed me for a pretty long time, then he added me to his blog. My story is buried in there, but if you search it for Patty Carson, or Guantanam, you should be able to find it. Anyhow, his blog is fascinating reading for anyone interested in pterosaurs.

http://www.livepterosaur.com/LP_Blog/

I still say I had something odd happening.

I had gotten some Coturnix quail to use as bait for possums that were murdering my high-dollar birds. I had a nice rabbit hutch prepared. Rabbit wiring on all sides, chick fencing outside of that, wood frame and wood ceiling. Locking door.

Every day I'd come up, find birds taken out of the coop be-headed and ripped to shreds. There was no sign of how this thing kept getting in...because there was no way it could get in! There wasn't space enough for a mouse to even get in!

After my final bird was murdered, the "thing" decided to have one final act of degradation. It took the most massive dump I have ever seen on top of my chicken coop. I swear, whatever did this dump had to have been HUGE.

Quote:
Maybe.. It was a person?
hu.gif

I hate to be rude at all but may I just say,
Why the heck would a person take a dump on top of a chicken coop after ripping said chickens to shreds?

I thought I saw the ghost of my grandpa's dead cat.

And then I remembered I was tripping on vicodin from tooth surgery and fell back asleep on the couch.

yuckyuck.gif

I shot a chupacabra.
wink.png
It looked suspiciously like a coyote with mange... but it smelled like a mix of death and goat... so I'm going with chupacabra.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom