Stories on the strange, creepy, odd, and unknown?

Intresting stuff!
Er should I change the title of the thread? Hmm, one night mumsy and I were driving off the base and a white light zoomed past us in the front window. It scared the hooey out of my mother, who swerved just a teeny bit. I thought "cool!".
"Mother! Be careful! It's just a luminescent bird in the shape of an orb whizzing by!" ... It kind of looked like a bird. It happened fast and it came out of nowhere.

LOL! No chickens...just the quail. I still can't understand how it was done. I took it as the proof that I was meant to only have big birds. Wish me luck with my soon-to-be bantam Langshans...

Seriously. If I knew the coop could support a person, I would have bet on it. The roof would have collapsed if anything over 50 lbs. had gotten on top of it.

We were camping in the middle of a national forest. My SO said something suddenly woke him and when he looked up and something was pushing in the tent over my head.
He said it did it a few times and he finally slapped the edge of the tent and it stopped
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom