Aug 2, 2018
To all of those that are dealing with this storm as we are. God bless and we truly hope all is well with your families and animal's.

A beautiful sunset before Florence

Attachments

• 20180912_193857.jpg
    20180912_193857.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 21
To all of those that are dealing with this storm as we are. God bless and we truly hope all is well with your families and animal's.

A beautiful sunset before Florence
That’s very kind! Luckily I’m not where the hurricane is going to hit head-on but we are expecting storms. On another note- make sure all of your animals are secure and safe and ready for the hurricane! God bless!

That’s very kind! Luckily I’m not where the hurricane is going to hit head-on but we are expecting storms. On another note- make sure all of your animals are secure and safe and ready for the hurricane! God bless!
We're in the same proverbial boat - not expecting a hit, but definitely expecting flooding. Anytime the Chesapeake Bay level surges, we get wet ... and it's been a loooooong time since we reorganized our old basement. Guess what the kids are doing after school today?
Everyone in the path of this mess, please stay safe!

We're in the same proverbial boat - not expecting a hit, but definitely expecting flooding. Anytime the Chesapeake Bay level surges, we get wet ... and it's been a loooooong time since we reorganized our old basement. Guess what the kids are doing after school today?
Everyone in the path of this mess, please stay safe!
Good luck!

Same. Flooding and winds. My backyard is the James river. Storms always wash good things up on our beach though :) actually I have a shed built from a wash up shed during Katrina lol

We're on the North East River - at the very tip-top of the Chesapeake Bay. We're on the higher bank, though, so we don't get much "good" debris in the yard, but we're in a prime position to go on walk-about hunts afterwards .. which we do! One neat bonus to the erosion on our bank (the ONLY neat thing about the erosion on our bank) is that it used to be the dumping spot for our 100 year old house and the older home next door, so the water often reveals some neat tidbits about our local history. We've found some neat old bottles, some intact, and some VERY old china and pottery fragments. It's pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom