Story Away!

no i'm taking about a large fowl cause trying to get my dad to get me some
fl.gif
ah....my pet chicken says 2/wk, but if they're like my bantam I'd expect a few more.

i've got baby chicks running all over my living room right now. got to bring in the dog crate & xpen for these buggers! i think 4 of them are definitely earning the names of trouble, mischief, nosey, curious...maybe george if the occasional 5th doesn't get that name! Those are the 4 that i find out & everywhere. More join on & off, but these guys.....seem to never go back where they belong. lol

no judging the mess...working on fixing/finishing my tile floor.

Sorry for the bad pics....they're across the room & zoom on my cell comes out grainy at times....plus they won't stay still & in the 2nd pic the 2 on the left just flew over from a few feet away. Wings that good already!!!! Definitely trouble, etc.

oh, i'm fairly certain there are a few boys in the little chicks too! still early, but seeing a little wattle show, etc.

get this...the partridge/gold laced cochin's have hock feathers!!!! it's looking like the mottled cochin might too. no fluffy cheeks & the bigger bodies. weird. have to see how they develop, but i'm going to email ideal pics & ask them if it's possible there were crosses or if they aren't listing possible colors, etc. i thought they bred & hatched...maybe they get some eggs from elsewhere & the supplier sent the wrong ones or they crossed bred? be interesting to see their reply.

Back
Top Bottom