STRANGE found dog story ** Mystery solved!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringChickens

Crowing
12 Years
Feb 1, 2009
Lexington, KY
I was gettign dinner ready tonight when my husband comes home. He calls me outside, saying that I have to come see this dog he found.

I run outside to see a black lab outside wearing a green collar. Ok, nothing strange about that. DH tells me to look at the tags. I look closer, and realize that this dog is wearing the collar and tags my dog lost over Christmas!!!

What I am trying to find out is where this dog got the collar from! Our dogs were being housesat over Christmas by someone we knew well. She said that Molly lost her collar, OK, not a big deal.

To find it on a strange dog by our front gate?? Very strange.

We will post an ad on Craigslist and in the newspaper saying we found her. If no one responds, we will keep her. She's very sweet, gentle and calm... obviously in good condition. I figure somebody's missing her tonight!

Strange circumstances!!

Last edited:
th.gif
Thats so crazy!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see how this plays out
pop.gif

Something similar happened to my MIL. Her cat vanished once for over a week and it returned without a collar. It was injured so she figured it fought something and lost and it took it a while to get back to her.

This last week the cat shows up with its new collar AND the old collar.......

Twilight Zone.......

Maybe the dog took the collar so that when she showed up at your door you would think that she belongs to you and feed her.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom