strange places to crow

chickengirlnm

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
clovis, new mexico
Yesterday when I was out with dogs me and hubby heard our roo Clyde crowing - nothing weird about that he is ALWAYS crowing but after a few minutes it sounded really close - now the dog pen is on one side of house -chicken yard on other. So we left dogs to see where Clyde was I went into chicken yard -no Clyde anywhere - heard him crow again thought that little fool is out of his yard somewhere so went looking -hubby starts calling me telling me he found Clyde - well while hubby was watching chicken yard Clyde jumped down off the roof of our house onto the top of their coop to the ground like no big deal !! little guy is going to give me a heart attack one of these days.

So far he will crow from on top of chicken coop, from the tree in thier yard,from the gate leading into chicken yard, even got out and was on top of A/C unit looking into the livingroom crowing.
So I was wondering where is the strangest place your rooster loves to crow from?

I always knew this little banty roo would be a handful LOL

Wow, your banty roo gets traveling! My roos normally just crow on the ground or in their coop... the worst by far though is in front of the front door of the house facing in!

My RIR likes to get on the front porch, under the bedroom window, and let it go! I mean.....REALLY loud, faceing the window...and poor DH works nights! I just go out, and shoo them to the yard. Silly birds!

Back
Top Bottom