In case you need a laugh this morning 😆…….

Pics

SelfSufficientMe

Songster
Mar 17, 2022
Central Florida
I went out to feed and water my ducks, chickens, and rabbits this morning before work and I heard what I thought was a sickly barking dog in my neighbors yard. As I got closer I realized it was coming from my chicken coop. Yep. I know it happens. I’ve heard about it but had never seen it. MY HEN WAS CROWING😆

Here’s the video it you’d like to see 😄

I went out to feed and water my ducks, chickens, and rabbits this morning before work and I heard what I thought was a sickly barking dog in my neighbors yard. As I got closer I realized it was coming from my chicken coop. Yep. I know it happens. I’ve heard about it but had never seen it. MY HEN WAS CROWING😆

Here’s the video it you’d like to see 😄

Are you sure that's a hen !?! That just looks like a rooster with a voice crack

She's quite pretty. Can you post a full-body photo of her as well? (Because photos of pretty chickens are always fun! And it might also settle the previous poster's question about whether that is really a hen or not.)
Thank you. I can take a photo later. I do have this photo from about a year ago of my four buffs. She’s in there somewhere.

I’m laughing because that’s when I had only four hens. I had some others that were young. Now when you look out in my yard you see 20 hens of various breeds and five ducks😆

Attachments

• 28CB3AB6-9433-4931-97EE-4DD2ECF7009E.jpeg
    28CB3AB6-9433-4931-97EE-4DD2ECF7009E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
Thank you. I can take a photo later. I do have this photo from about a year ago of my four buffs. She’s in there somewhere.

I’m laughing because that’s when I had only four hens. I had some others that were young. Now when you look out in my yard you see 20 hens of various breeds and five ducks😆
Ok, I'm now possessive she's a hen, but that baby looks kinda terrified...

Back
Top Bottom