Strange poop (possible digestion problem)

I don't think 2 extra days would hurt anything.
She wasn’t happy with me today. She’s like not again! I finally remembered to put dye on her vent. I’ll know how often she lays now and which are definitely hers eggs. She seems to be doing well though. Her poo still isn’t right but staying positive.

Will do. They have shell grit in their pen at all times, and they free range the yard everyday picking up little bits of rock.
"Shell grit" is calcium and used to keep the egg shells hard. They need granite grit, especially if you are feeding seeds and other unprocessed feeds. Hope they are all well again very soon!:hugs

"Shell grit" is calcium and used to keep the egg shells hard. They need granite grit, especially if you are feeding seeds and other unprocessed feeds. Hope they are all well again very soon!:hugs
They have river sand in their pen and around the entrance that they pick up. From reading I’m assuming it’s very similar to granite grit. They don’t get the seeds everyday, they get it as a treat maybe a couple of times a week. She’s on the mend, thank you! :)

Back
Top Bottom