Strange.

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by NatureFreak, Nov 30, 2011.

1. NatureFreak

NatureFreak Chillin' With My Peeps

You see, I have several books I'm writing. I'm writing this one on a word document. I had to hard crash my computer a few hours ago and I just opened to auto-recover version. Well, all of the words have been turned into this:



Hmm, I don't think they are showing up, but all of the words are big black play buttons, like on a dvd player, with a few eject buttons, fast-forward, mute, pause, and a few other symbols mixed in. I didn't press anything. I got the auto-recover versions of the other 4 documents and they are just fine. In the little thing where it tells you what type of font you have it said "Mediscape OSD Icon". I didn't know you could turn words into those. Really strange because I hadn't opened the document or done anything to it. Hmm ...

2. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    Hmm, that's weird!!! [​IMG]

3. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

I had to do the same with my computer yesterday. I completely forgot about my document I was writing, but I remembered that word document had auto-recover so I thought it was fine. Nope! The long paragraph I had just written; gone. [​IMG] I'll just have to re-write it I guess....*Sigh*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by