Half Pint - Banty Roo

Hens
Uno
D'Oprah (Dopey for short)
Whoopie
Cocoa
Hershey
Ceyanne
Chili Powder ("Stew Post" when she gets on my nerves)
Charcoal
Honey
Barley
Wheat
Hops
Shiner Blonde
Ziegenbock (ziggy for short)
Amber Bock
Sparkle
Spangle
Plain Jane
Bobby
Butterscotch
Mocha
Liberty
Belle
Cookie

Geeeez ... I think that is all my named ones.. LOL.

Last edited:
I have a Polish rooster, when I got him I didn't know if it was going to be a hen or a rooster. So we named him Phyllis Dyler
smile.png
One of the BEST actresses ever!! lolo & His name is still Phyllis

we have named a few of our new chickens.

a pair of Sebrights are named "Chicken" and the other is "Noodles"

My oldest son picked out the biggest Sultan and named it "Arrnold SchwarzenEGGer".

My youngest is a attached to another Sebright he named "Crooked Toe" (for obvious reasons)

Other names up for consideration:

Nuggets
Stew
Spitball
Pattie
Dumpling
Fryer Cluck
Rebel
Joe Dirt

Roosters:
Big Red the Knucklehead (RIR)
Ted Nugent (RIR)
Crooked Toes (RIR)
Johnny Cash (BR)
Silver Bullet (BR)
Zipper (BR)
Jose Cuervo (BR)

Pullets:
Nugget (Buff)
Strip (Buff)
Salad (Buff)
Alfredo (white)
Burnt (black)
And Noodles (BR)
Kiev (RIR)
Enchilada (BR)
(This was all my teenage daughter's doing!! )
lol.png

Blind Leghorn:
Stevie Wonder

Bantams:
Laverne & Shirley (Twin feather footed, whiskered, I have NO idea what they are, but they do NOT leave each others side)
Herky (Silver Pheonix--- GO IOWA!!)
Butthead ( White Japanese with a HORRIBLE attitude)

Peafowl:
Ken and Barbie

i used to have a black rooster with a HUGE comb and a funny personality when he was young. his name was Wild Thing. there's also a barred rock hen who used to freak out big time so i called her Spaz. had a mean RIR rooster that i started calling Pecker, which stuck lol. had a GLW hen who liked to nod off in your arms. her name was Sleepy. have a mutt with a gold color about her so we call her Goldilocks. have some pretty mutt with feather feet and a few small spikey feathers on her head, Molly Mohawk. had a BEAUTIFUL french wheaten maran rooster named Pierre. had a Jersey Giant roo with huge feet so he got named Big Foot. kids are good with coming up with unique and somewhat silly names.

well, once a year or 2 ago we had a rooster named barak o'brahma, he was a brahma..it seemed appropriate. his name was mr. president for a long time, but then when obama was eleted it changed to barak o'brahma. the funny thing is, we gave him to a friend because some coons got into her chicken shed and killed every bird including her favorite faithful old rooster. so barak o'brahma replaced him. why is that funny? well, we later learned her beloved old roo was named .......dubya. it was meant to be. recently we has a roo named spooky rooster, but he turned out to be from hell so he is no longer with us.
now we have no roos till next spring when the peeps are all grown up and we choose a new mr.president to preside over his ladies. all the runners up will go to freezer camp over the winter.

Quote:
What, no Cobra,Shelby or Thunderbird? You need at least three more chickens,lol.

Ohhh....and you have to have one called the "Boss"

Last edited:
Rojo, TurDuckHen, Peck, Pip, Pepper, Socks, Coal, Raspy the Rooster, Tufty, Henny Penny, Chicklet, Woody, Buffton, Besty & Chickens 1 through 4

Back
Top Bottom