Strangest and Silliest Chicken Names?

Wanted to add my new babies: Peanut, Butter, and Jelly!

Peanut is the smaller RIR, Butter is the bigger RIR and Jelly is the BR!
smile.png

Quote:
hide.gif
i admit i have a buff orph named Buffy lol the other hen is named Betty and Puff Daddy the roo, Rita and Red new hamp reds, baby the pet chicken of my daughter, and Sam, Pippen, Frodo, Hob, Bit, and Shire the hobbit themed cochin bantam chicks i just bought. and two goats one mine named Silver ( after lone rangers horse) and Scout my mother in laws goat, who is silver's brother (after tonto's horse) and of course my cats Squishy ( almost getting squished in door too many times) and Maeow- Maeow( his brother who is very loud and mouthy ) oh yes not to forget Karat my daughters weenie dog, who's mothers name was Diamond. too many critters to list them all.

We have 7 buff orphingtons they came to us in pairs
Lavern & Shirley
Thelma & Louise
Buffy & Willow
and our last but not least buff Betty Lou

Dominique's
Patch & Stitch

mini & Pearl

Mr Greyy ( From Dreamcathers)

Fawn & Spot
Ozzy & Hariate
Donald & Daisy

They are surly not the silliest or strangest but ya see a theme going on here
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I used to have a pair of Golden Sebrights named Copper and Penny, a red silkie hen named Two-Tone, Cochin rooster named RooRoo (very original I know LOL), Porcelain OE hen named Oddball (I didn't know that Mille Fleurs produced some Porcelains, so when she hatched I had no idea what she was LOL), Mille Fleur OE rooster named Cracker Jack, and Nankin hens named Nuther and Never. Also my niece named one of my Dutch roosters He, but I quickly changed his name to Hero!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Is anyone out there without silly cute, creative, funny chicken names? just wondering?. I have not seen any normal ones yet.

lol.png

Quote:
I've had normal names too.... Nora, Nellie, Bessie, Muffin, Nadine, Nate, Sparky, Emily, Cotton, Molly, Miranda, Millie, Amber, Angel, Honey, Rosie, Misty, Graycie, Naomi, Sonny...and others I can't remember them all! LOL

My daughter has named one of our new chicks 'Fudgeball'. I called her 'fuzzball' the first day they were here and my daughter mis-heard it as 'fudgeball' so now that is her name. She's either a Welsummer or a Sussex so the coloring at least sort of fits. My husband has taken to calling the chick 'Princess Turd' because he's so amused by my daughter's name for it.
lol.png

My son named one of my chickens Larry because we thought it was a rooster but it turned out to be a hen so now it's Larry the Female Chicken.

Back
Top Bottom