~Stray Cat RP~

Name: (name) Patch
Breed: (breed of cat it could be a mix or breed unknown) mut
History: (What is this cats history, was it born as a stray, or was it once owned by a human, why isn't this cat not still owned by a human?) Dumped with a litter of kittens
Personality: (Describe the personality) motherly and gental wants someone to take her in
Picture: (Picture)
28.jpg

Username: (Your username)polish

Name: (name) Badger
Breed: (breed of cat it could be a mix or breed unknown) mix
History: (What is this cats history, was it born as a stray, or was it once owned by a human, why isn't this cat not still owned by a human?)
Personality: (Describe the personality) curius about human world
feral_kitten.jpg

Username: (Your username) polish

Name: (name) Ghost
History: (What is this cats history, was it born as a stray, or was it once owned by a human, why isn't this cat not still owned by a human?)
Personality: (Describe the personality) curius but doesnt want to be owned
3578406600_d14c232f7b_z.jpg

Username: (Your username)

Name: (name) Magic
Personality: (Describe the personality) quiet and stays close to her mother
2105251713_b27878fd54_z.jpg

Username: (Your username)

(Accepted! You can begin to rp now)

Mist walked past buildings looking for food. As she past a restaurant, she immediately stopped and headed to the back of it. She looked around cautiously and then spotted a garbage can not covered. She jumped on top of it and began to rummage through it.

Tiger shyly approached Whiskers "I lost my way to the city can you show me how to get there?" Tiger asked. " Sure, come on" replied Whiskers. When they had arrived a the city Tiger thanked Whiskers and walked away. Whiskers walked into a store unnoticed. She grabbed a fish from a shelf and ran. She took it out and begin to eat it hungrily on the side of the busy street.

Back
Top Bottom