~Stray Cat RP~

Mira turned to Mist.  "Hi," Mira meowed.  "Sorry I didn't greet you before.  I'm Mira, and the black kitten's Charcoal."

"Her name's Clematis, I think she said that, at least," Charcoal meowed.

Mist dipped her head in greeting to all the cats and nodded to Charcoal acknowledging his response to her question on the kitten's name.

"Well, I'm right here," Maiya said, her tail lashing as she got annoyed. "But I could hardly be considered a cat, could I? If you want to find a human, I can help you. I know most of the humans in the neighborhood.

(Alice) Why do you seem upset? I don't want a human, a gold mine is what I want, it's in Oregon, may you help me?

(Sarah) So sorry, I must go to an apartment, it's my destiny, even if I don't make it I will be happy. I want to be stroked once more...
"You mean where humans are?" Charcoal said, her eyes widening. "You want to live with humans? Trust me, you shouldn't. See this?" she said, rolling over to reveal a long gash on her stomach. "And this?" she then lowered her head to show a raw scar on her neck. "That's all from humans. The humans that imprisoned me kept me in the smallest metal box you can imagine with about fifty other kittens, and we never got enough to eat," Charcoal went on. "Don't ever trust humans."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom