~Stray Cat RP~

"You mean where humans are?" Charcoal said, her eyes widening. "You want to live with humans? Trust me, you shouldn't. See this?" she said, rolling over to reveal a long gash on her stomach. "And this?" she then lowered her head to show a raw scar on her neck. "That's all from humans."
(Sarah) I was owned, I got lost, I believe in humans, I was loved, I trust them, my owner was the best one in the world...

(Sarah) I was owned, I got lost, I believe in humans, I was loved, I trust them, my owner was the best one in the world...

Mira turned to Sarah. "I used to have owners too," she said. "They gave us enough to eat, and took care of us, until they got a puppy and dumped me and my sister in an alley. Just right over there," Mira pointed with her tail. "I guess some humans can be nice, I know the cat next door was totally loved and spoiled for all of her life."

Mira turned to Sarah. "I used to have owners too," she said. "They gave us enough to eat, and took care of us, until they got a puppy and dumped me and my sister in an alley. Just right over there," Mira pointed with her tail. "I guess some humans can be nice, I know the cat next door was totally loved and spoiled for all of her life."
(Sarah) Well, that's where I want to go! Thank you so much! I must go for destiny!

(Alice) I'm heading to a gold mine, I will have a gold necklace on and I will be the richest cat in the world! Mist! I'm heading to the richest mine ever!

I GTG bye!

Back
Top Bottom