~Stray Cat RP~

Name: Piggy
Breed: mix
History: dropped off as a kitten unwanted
Personality: Can be a punk but will stand up for those he loves

Username: goatluver20

(Alice) "The mean cats house? Huh, I wonder how I'll get to it, maybe I could be nice to her! Yes! That would get her to let me in! Come on Sarah!"
(Sarah) "But she doesn't like me! She'll try to hurt me."
(Alice) "I won't let her, now come on."

Alice and Sarah went to the cats house where she the cat then hissed and growled at them, she wasn't pleased about their visit.

Name: Lucy
Breed: Munchkin
History: Was in the pound but then a couple adopted her the day before she was put down, she has been spoiled ever since.
Personality: Likes to lay on the couch and chase bugs and cat toys, she often goes outside on a leash with a pink, studded color on her neck, with other cats that were invited she is nice to but she doesn't like other unknown cats, she also doesn't really like surprises.
Picture:

Username: DuckRaiser

Name: (name)Mr. Thumbs
Breed: (breed of cat it could be a mix or breed unknown) mix
History: (What is this cats history, was it born as a stray, or was it once owned by a human, why isn't this cat not still owned by a human?) was born a stray but adopted as a kitten then got out again and is living stray life.
Personality: (Describe the personality) Sweet and loving male but can get iratable. He likes to hunt birds which is his favorite prey.
Picture: (Picture)
( He has an extra didget on his foot)

Username: (Your username) polish

Name: (name) Tabitha
History: (What is this cats history, was it born as a stray, or was it once owned by a human, why isn't this cat not still owned by a human?) born stray
Personality: (Describe the personality) not very friendly. Hates humans
th

Username: (Your username) polish

Name: (name) Pine
History: (What is this cats history, was it born as a stray, or was it once owned by a human, why isn't this cat not still owned by a human?) nothin special born stray.
Personality: (Describe the personality) Demanding cat who is like the tough guy. He is looking for a female cat.( hes going to try and get red)
th

Username: (Your username)
(all accepted)

Back
Top Bottom