Stray chicken. She's a beauty! Need opinions.

Lost our dog three days ago. I let him out to use the bathroom and he got hit. I feel horrible. Still cry when I think about him. He was our shadow and such a good dog. One of those dogs that will stand out when you look back at the great pets you've had in your life.

Anyway... I just wanted the cosmos to know about Boone. He was a sweet sweet soul.
1f47c.png
1f47c.png
1f622.png

(Not letting me post a pic right now. Will try later)

Lost our dog three days ago. I let him out to use the bathroom and he got hit. I feel horrible. Still cry when I think about him. He was our shadow and such a good dog. One of those dogs that will stand out when you look back at the great pets you've had in your life.

Anyway... I just wanted the cosmos to know about Boone. He was a sweet sweet soul.
1f47c.png
1f47c.png
1f622.png

(Not letting me post a pic right now. Will try later)

Oh so sorry. :hugs

New pics of the crew. My black chickens are so gorgeous! Loving the mix. Also love my big white rooster (he's in the bottom left pic). Believe he came from the red hen's egg. His build is so much different than the others. Lol

The rooster in the pic with Gretel is golden with green tailfeathers. Also has the most gorgeous set of fringed saddle feathers! I call him Caesar. He's the 'big' boss man. I believe he and the others from that hatch must be Japanese bantams?

Last edited:

New pics of the crew. My black chickens are so gorgeous! Loving the mix. Also love my big white rooster (he's in the bottom left pic). Believe he came from the red hen's egg. His build is so much different than the others. Lol

The rooster in the pic with Gretel is golden with green tailfeathers. Also has the most gorgeous set of fringed saddle feathers! I call him Caesar. He's the 'big' boss man. I believe he and the others from that hatch must be Japanese bantams?

" All hail Caesar " nice Dixie. They all look happy and healthy. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
1f385.png

What a great thread!
Read through the highs and the lows, and am so happy to see that there is harmony now. Greta and the gang look great in their photos!

So sorry for your loss of Boone.
Have a happy 2014!

Back
Top Bottom